Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hotel for Wife/Husband Oct. 2010

Wanted to let anyone interested know about this hotel deal. I just booked at the Fairfield Inn in Mooresville, NC for $55 per night on Priceline.com. I used the "name your price" option which is when you bid on a room at your price. I selected the Mooresville area (closest to club) then selected 2.5 stars and bid $40. I did not get the $40 deal but got a message that if I bid $55 something would happen, I don't remember exactly what the message was. I guess the something was an acceptance.

We have stayed at this hotel before and it was nice.

Here is a link if you want to bid Priceline This link takes you straight to the bid form, just complete the city, dates, etc. Note; If your bid is accepted it is non-refundable.

Happy days.

PS Fleet racing in Tampa this Saturday at 3 pm then BBQ.

No comments: